Paul McGregor Senior Pain Relief Specialist
Beneath our own feet and hands are the maps of our entire body’s organs. Toxicity and free radicals can block the bodies system, causing health deterioration. By applying pressure to the key points on the body, particularly the feet helps rebalance the body’s organs and functions.The aim of Chinese Reflexology is to correct three of the body’s negative factors Congestion, Inflammation & Tension. Inflammatory & congestion conditions such as IBS, colitis, bronchitis, or sinus problems. Stress & tension is responsible for lowering the body’s immune system. Chinese Reflexology sessions are intended to improve the body’s circulation, also to assist the elimination of waste products. This treatment helps to prevent the build up of toxins towards harmful levels in the liver, kidneys, or bowels.Chinese Reflexology can also help control the perception of pain by stimulating the release of endorphins (the body’s natural painkiller), from the pituitary gland in the brain into the bloodstream. Reflexology works best when it’s used to treat the whole body, rather than specific conditions. This way it improves all the body’s functions, which in turn, helps the natural healing process to become effective.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Chinese reflexology begins by aligning all the persons Chakras (Chinese known as gates), once aligned the body’s energy flow can perform effectively and freely.
- Harmonises the body’s function and energy flow, releasing any blockages within the body
- Excellent form of stress relief.
- Kick starts and boosts the immune system & aids Lymphatic drainage
- Improves blood circulation and oxygenation to muscles and joints. Can help prevent backache, headaches & PMT.
- Helps ease joint problems both new and old injuries including arthritis & muscle tension.
- Encourages sleep, and eases insomnia.
- Aids with water retention and regulation of menstrual cycle help with the balance of fertility.
- Helps with bloated stomachs and bowel movement.
- Cleanses and detoxification of the blood and helps regulate blood pressure.
Massive discounts for loyalty pre paid plans (see special offers)
|History of Reflexology|
|Ancient Chinese are known to have been one of the first civilizations to practice reflexology, in conjunction with acupuncture in the 4th century BC. And evidence has shown that the ancient Egyptians once used reflexology around 4000 years ago. Physicians in tombs at Saqqara discovered paintings in Egypt that date back to 2300 BC reveal reflexology was in circulation.To the right is the oldest surviving picture showing Reflexology being practiced in 1870 (china) .|
Visit Your Health is Your Wealth UK on the 1st of each month for monthly special offers.